Enjoy therapeutic moist heat with the Bed Buddy Large Joint Wrap
Return Goods Policy
Please do not accept damaged cartons. If you receive a shipment with damaged cartons, refuse delivery (noting the reason for refusal) and immediately contact customer service at 800-526-8051. All other returns must be authorized by Carex Health Brands in advance and can be subject to a 25% restocking charge. Imprint orders, custom made, special orders, disposable, and discontinued merchandise cannot be cancelled and are non-returnable. Returns will be credited in the form of a merchandise credit only.
All returns must have a return authorization number (provided by Carex Health Brands) affixed to each carton. Without this number, return shipments will be refused. Merchandise must be returned no later than 30 days from the date the RA# was issued and must be returned in an unused and sellable condition.*
Other returns, if accepted, may be subject to higher restocking charges. All shipping shortages must be claimed within 5 days of your receipt date.
Carex Health Brands will only pay shipping charges on returns that are pre-authorized for return freight by Carex Health Brands.
The following merchandise cannot be returned:
• All custom products and custom imprinted products.
• Merchandise damaged by flood, fire, or natural causes.
• Merchandise that has been discontinued or is overstock.
• Merchandise involved in bankruptcy, sacrifice, or distress sales.
• Product defaced with stickers, price markers, etc.
• Used Merchandise
* Carex Health Brands must receive all returns in a saleable condition. No credit will be issued for items with altered retail packaging. This includes pricing or other stickers being added to the package, markings of any kind on the package, open or mutilated packaging, visibly aged or yellowed packaging, etc. Carex products must be returned in full case quantities.
The Bed Buddy Joint Wraps are designed to
relieve sprains, strains, arthritis pain and carpal tunnel syndrome. The
soft touch material and Velcro strap secure the wrap to the pain area, ensuring
mobility and complete comfort around the wrist, elbow, knee, ankle, arm or leg.
The Joint Wrap can offer both hot and cold therapy. The doctor recommended moist
heat is a natural alternative or compliment to over the counter drug treatments.
Available in both small and large sizes.
Doctor Recommended Moist Heat
Provides Hot & Cold Therapy
Flexible Form Fitting Design
Soft Touch fabric for comfort
Filled with 100% natural grains
Targeted relief from wrists, elbows, knees and ankles