The Thera-Med Universal Pad is designed with 2-sided dual-temp technology and
flexible when frozen.
Return Goods Policy
Please do not accept damaged cartons. If you receive a shipment with damaged cartons, refuse delivery (noting the reason for refusal) and immediately contact customer service at 800-526-8051. All other returns must be authorized by Carex Health Brands in advance and can be subject to a 25% restocking charge. Imprint orders, custom made, special orders, disposable, and discontinued merchandise cannot be cancelled and are non-returnable. Returns will be credited in the form of a merchandise credit only.
All returns must have a return authorization number (provided by Carex Health Brands) affixed to each carton. Without this number, return shipments will be refused. Merchandise must be returned no later than 30 days from the date the RA# was issued and must be returned in an unused and sellable condition.*
Other returns, if accepted, may be subject to higher restocking charges. All shipping shortages must be claimed within 5 days of your receipt date.
Carex Health Brands will only pay shipping charges on returns that are pre-authorized for return freight by Carex Health Brands.
The following merchandise cannot be returned:
• All custom products and custom imprinted products.
• Merchandise damaged by flood, fire, or natural causes.
• Merchandise that has been discontinued or is overstock.
• Merchandise involved in bankruptcy, sacrifice, or distress sales.
• Product defaced with stickers, price markers, etc.
• Used Merchandise
* Carex Health Brands must receive all returns in a saleable condition. No credit will be issued for items with altered retail packaging. This includes pricing or other stickers being added to the package, markings of any kind on the package, open or mutilated packaging, visibly aged or yellowed packaging, etc. Carex products must be returned in full case quantities.
The Thera-Med Cold Universal Pad is a versatile
pack that is ideal for strains and sprains to the knees, elbows, wrists and
ankles. It remains flexible even when frozen, so it can closely conform
to your body. The Universal Pad was designed with dual-temp technology: the
white side provides maximum strength cold therapy and the soft blue side
provides gentle cool therapy. Use as a natural compliment or an alternative to
over the counter drug treatments. Simply chill the pad in freezer and then apply
to reduce swelling and pain.
Doctor Recommended Cold Therapy
Conforms closely to body. Flexible when frozen.
Dual sided to provide 2 temperature options.
Targeted relief from ankle, wrist, elbow and knee pain