Carex Health Brands is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, is a portfolio company of Ancor Partners LTD. Carex is the branded leader of innovative home healthcare products including home medical equipment, medication compliance, and reusable hot/cold products sold through leading Pharmaceutical Wholesalers, Durable Medical Equipment dealers and national retail FDM chains. These rapidly growing brands include: Carex, Apex and Bed Buddy brands. With the aging baby boomers, demographics for home self care products are excellent; sales in the in-home healthcare sector are projected at 7-9% CAGR through 2011 and increasing thereafter. The competitive landscape is highly fragmented. Based on syndicated data, Carex is the #1 market share leader in medical accessories and the reusable hot/cold therapy category.
Carex Health Brands is the perfect sized company for the ambitious person; we are large enough to do some incredible things, but small enough to recognize individual performance. At Carex Health Brands we are proud of our Caring Culture which we live by every day.
We appreciate your interest in our open positions and willingness to become part of the Carex Health Brands team. All open positions are listed below. To apply for any open positions, please email the following to HR@Carex.com. Please also identify the position you are applying for in the subject line.
- Cover Letter
- Employee Application
- Salary Requirements
CAREX HEALTH BRANDS currently has an immediate opportunity available for an ECOMMERCE/ONLINE Marketing Manager Our ideal candidate is excited about e-commerce optimization and customer conversion. You are also a talented online marketing and e-commerce professional with experience in developing and optimizing online order funnels to increase conversions and order value, and decrease user abandonment. You will provide leadership to both our internal B2C initiatives and be responsible for growing customers ECOMMERCE sales including Amazon, Walmart, Wayfair and many others. In addition you will be responsible for Carex web and social media content and execution.
This position reports to the Director of Marketing and is located in Norwell, MA (no relocation assistance available).
The successful candidate must have a B.A. Degree plus three to five years of ECOMMERCE and Online marketing experience in ideally in consumer products. In addition the ideal candidate will ideally have social media management and online content development experience.
The ECOMMERCE/ONLINE Marketing Manager’s Essential Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the development and launch of new B2B and B2C E-commerce platforms
- Ensure quality and consistency of all content on the site(s). Leverage product sales information from all channels of distribution to ensure most effective merchandising on site
- Manage the overall user experience on the site with the goal of continually improving conversion rates
- Lead the development and implementation of the marketing strategy, competitive positioning and other tactics which will ensure continued year-over-year growth
- Develop and manage all marketing promotions on the site
- Oversee SEO marketing strategies focused on ensuring a high level of visibility of the company’s core product assortment and competitive positioning in all key search engines
- Manage all e-marketing programs (SEM, affiliate marketing, remarketing, email, etc.) designed to drive high converting traffic to the site(s), As appropriate work with either outside vendors or internal staff to achieve desired levels of high converting traffic
- Develop and manage annual revenue associated with the site
- Coordinate all site activities with other key business leaders to ensure a world-class customer shopping experience
- Develop key weekly, monthly, annual reports of critical site metrics
- Support sales on all eCommerce accounts ensuring Carex receives top positioning and maximizes online sales. This includes development and management of all content and promotions.
Required Experience & knowledge
- Passion for Online Marketing – high energy, strong follow-through and problem solving skills
- Experience with both B2C and B2B E-commerce best practices in general merchandise categories
- Knowledge of basic marketing strategy and general marketing promotion techniques
- Prior experience working with top eCommerce retailers is a must
- Strong work ethic with the desire to do whatever it takes to get the job done right
- Knowledge of basic site programming languages (php, xml, html and css) and proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs required
- Detail orientated with excellent time management skills required within this deadline driven environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage projects from start to finish in an independent manner
- High level of motivation, positive attitude and a self-starter.
- Excellent team work skills.
- Strong Excel & PowerPoint Skills
No Direct Contact with Hiring Manager Please. If you would like to join an industry leader and play a key role in a dynamic and rewarding environment, please apply to:
Competitive compensation and benefits package available.